Post : Principal Scientist IScientist E2 :
Number of Post : Two
Pay Band : Rs.37400- 67000 GP 8700
Age : Not more than 45 years Essential qualifications :
- A First Class Post-Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Medicine/Veterinary Science/Virology/ Clinical Virology/Clinical Diagnostics
- PhD with specialization in areas related to Virology / Immunology/M icrobiolouy/ Entomology
- Minimum of 7 years’ (without counting the number of years spent on D.)with proven track record in terms of quality research publications in virology related areas/Patents
Post : Scientist C
Number of Post :Two
Pay Band : Rs.15600/-39 100/- GP 6600/-
Age : Note more than 35 years. Essential qualifications :
- A First Class Post-Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/Medicine/Veterinary Science/
Virology/ Clinical Virology/Clinical Diagnostics
- PhD with specialization in areas related to Virology / Immunology/ Microbiology/ Entomology/Computational Biology
- Minimum of 2 years’experience (without counting the number of years spent on D.)with proven track record in terms of quality research publications in virology related areas/Patents.
Post : Technical Officer
(a) Enzineerinz Suooort
Number of Post : Three
Salary Scale : Rs.26500-56700/- Age: Not more than 40 years Essential Qualifications:
- lst class Engineering Degree in Electronics / Instrumentation /Bioinformatics/ Biomedical
- Five years working experience in Departments / Organizations,Autonomous Body, PSU in handling and managing of instruments related to Life Sciences ,of which at least 2 years of experience in the operation and maintenance of equipment in advanced biological research laboratories,containment laboratories or clean pharma facilities HVAC system,Biomedical waste disposal,Decontamination of HEPA filters and validation of laboratories.
- Knowledge of computer application is desirable
- The prime responsibility of Technical Officer is the installation, Care & Maintenance as well as service of all sophisticated and general research
- The Technical Officer shall supervise the control systems and monitor the parameters of all Installations & laboratory conditions at BSL-3/BSL4 levels and other labs on BMS.
- He/she should support in procurement, by analyzing the need of the user department and prepare necessary technical specifications to initiate purchase
- He/she should setup an in house Calibration and validation facility with NABL
- He/she should monitor the Computer facility , Security surveillance systems, Biometric attendance recorders, LAN systems, Conferencing facilities, Communication
- HVAC systems, DG sets, Protection & Control Equipment, and solve problems /or supervise outsourcing or in-house strengthening of relevant
To ensure compliance of Good Engineering Practices at the laboratories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science subjects with five years’ work experience or Master’s degree in Life Science subjects with three years’ work experience
- Good Technical skills with experience in handling PCR, Real time PCR, NGS, Animal Cell Culture, ELISA and molecular Biology Techniques/Tissue culture /Bio Informatics,Viro1ogy Techniques /Serology/handling infectious agent and field work
.Knowledge of Computer Applications and data management.
Post : Technical Assistant
Number of Post :Two
Pay Scale: 20,000-45,800
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years .
Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Virology/Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University with three years’ work experience or Master’s degree in the above subjects.
Experience Requirements :
Experience in handling PCR, Real time PCR, NGS, Animal Cell Culture, ELISA,. Good computer knowledge.
Good Technical skills and work experience in viral diagnostics
The responsibilities of the Technical Assistant will be to assist Scientists in the Laboratories and in the Diagnostic facility to perform experiments and assist in the preparation of reports, and also monitor research trainees. He/she will also manage the day to day maintenance and upkeep of the laboratories including instrument handling, purchase of consumables and equipment, and upkeep of stock registers.
Last date to Apply: 16/11/2020
Apply Now – Click Here
If this Job doesn’t match to your profile Please share it with your Friends on WhatsApp group or other Social Media Platform, That will help to others as well who are struggling for getting Job.